North Central Phoenix!!! What can I say. The city drew me in time after time. I would drive nearly 30 miles just to eat at my my favorite restaurants and entertainment. See I am a Phoenix Native and I didn't know what was good food or vibes until I discovered North Central. Over the last few years there has been an increasing number of new places for food, drinks and play that have come here. Mixed with an early 50s feel and modern living that surround the area. North Central may now be the #1 spot to not only live, but eat!
Most recently BLAZE Pizza just opened and right next to them Mad Greens on Central & Camelback ! Talk about foodie a heaven.
What I have done is put together an entire list of food right around the North Central corridor. This gives you many options to eat and entertain!
TOP ten foodie joints :)
1. Postinos -Cafe presenting wine & light Italian fare in a comfy setting with a front patio & fire pits
2. Federal Pizza- Stylish eat-in or drive-thru pizzeria with inventive, wood-fired pies, plus growlers to go
3. Windsor- Global comfort food & retro cocktails fill the menu at this snazzy restaurant with a backyard patio.
4. Joyride - Eatery offering elevated Mexican street eats, drinks & patio seating in a hip, colorful setting.
5. Sauce Pizza & Wine - Local Italian chain serving pizza, pasta & panini, plus beer & wine, in a casual setting.
6. Lou Malnati's- Family-owned local chain for Italian classics & Chicago-style, deep-dish pizzas with butter crusts
7. Shake Shack- Hip, counter-serve chain for gourmet takes on fast-food classics like burgers & frozen custard.
8. Wildflower Bread Company- Local cafe chain serving high-end sandwiches, salads & baked goods in a counter-serve setting.
9. La Pinata Mexican Food- Longtime Mexican eatery offering Sonoran chow & signature chimichangas in festive, old-school digs.
10. Zookz- Cheery nook with sidewalk seats for innovative, round toasted sandwiches with a variety of fillings
From #1-#10 these restaurants all have a hip, modern and welcoming feel. From the moment you walk in and start your experience. I would say you will be highly impressed. See for me and where I come from there wasn't anything like this around to enjoy. If you want a slice of heaven don't miss any of these spots. In addition to the restaurants you couldn't not miss anything going on in Phoenix. Next blog I will be covering events, things to do and all the in between the city has to offer.
Until the next one STAY BLESSED!
Author:Phillip Gonzales Phone: 480-540-3911 Dated: April 24th 2017 Views: 235 About Phillip: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Your Life. Your Dreams. Your Home! #Arizona #realtor & investor. Father. Husband. Honest. Truth. About you not me! Hello my friend. Ask me a question? Any question, does not have to be real estate related.
My phone is on till 8:30 p.m. every night. Call or text me before then. 602.615.1947
Just Place in Google (Victor "Vic" Huerta) and enjoy all our free content via Youtube and Vlog's.
North Central Phoenix!!! What can I say. The city drew me in time afte
"Vic Huerta was a professional when helping me look for a house, the best experience someone can ask for. Always on time, had answers for all the questions the wife and I had. If I was to look for another home Vic will be my choice. I had tried a few other realtors before Vic and it was a bad experience, until Vic help us find our dream home. I 100% tell everyone to give him a try; you will be very satisfied with his service and professionalism. Great person… Jaime"